Wednesday, January 8, 2014

happiness and life

“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.”
― Ernest Hemingway

Well, coming from a man who seemed to be an atheist at heart its no wonder he felt this way.

I am by no means trying to portray that I am an intelligent person,BUT I was made and designed by thee intelligent God, who has made me in His image.
The result of all of our hard work the last few days and many loooonnng hours, seem to have paid off in happiness!!!!! I am not sure if this is due to the fact that I was so overwhelmed  at the beginning and I just wanted to do well presenting and not look like an idiot.
Well folks, today in one word was : fun.                             Actually lets go for more that one word. Fun and......relaxed, much easier, everything made sense, it was just happy happy happy!
( and I cant believe that I not only just thought that happy statement , but that I typed it out!!!!  Colorado air I tell you )
I am getting so much more excited about traveling and speaking.  I feel like I am getting a thorough course on world views and biblical studies, and I love it. What a challenge it is to my personal life , but what a wonderful story to be able to share with countless students,parents,teachers etc .

I think I am enjoying all the material even more now that I see how much Christ and the gospel is just written all over it. Better yet we present the conflicting worldviews in such a way that Christianity is the only worldview that even comes close to making sense!
 So, now that I had a great day in training and got some time in baking ,I am going to read some more and be ready for tomorrow!
I am reminded once again that God could have allowed hundreds of other qualified people to have the privilege to come and not only learn and understand all of this stuff but also to present it......and yet somehow here I am . May I always be a good representation of  my Father and bring light to our dark broken world . Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment