Monday, January 20, 2014

Give me a "T"!!


A big T for Texas!!!!!!
As if Colorado wasn't warm enough, I just got sent to Houston for my first trip! Yay . More about that later though.
Praise The Lord, we are done with training. As much as we needed it and enjoyed the majority of it, I am so glad we are done with it now. After 2 week of solid information I don't think my brain could or would hold anything more!
I just reached the point where I had a great understanding about the material and what I needed or wanted to say in how it pertained to each event.....and now I am ready to just be with students and present!
Our wonderful trainers gave us most of Friday off this week and that was spectacular! That gave us time prepare and feel well rested for this trip.                    
Alyssa and I had an uneventful trip to the airport and  a nice flight into Houston.
Team Daniel is together for the first time ! YAY ! We are thrilled to finally all be in the same place . Getting to know each other has been as blast! We are a team that loves to laugh and have fun together.
We have had the privilege of staying with Alyssa's family !  It has  been a blessing to have a comfortable and relaxed host home. On top of the great hospitality we are getting to know her family :) What a fun treat.
 Today has been a relaxed day of rest. After we all slept in Alyssa and I went for a beautiful run in the Texas sun. Perfect start to the week. After that we went to church with the family and then we went and planted ourselves in the family room to cheer on the Broncos!  Yippie they are headed to the Super Bowl!  Now we are having team bonding time and going over some of the specifics of team traveling. Hooray for a great start on the Axis trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment