Monday, January 6, 2014

every morning....

Lamentations 3 :21 This I recall in my mind therefore I have hope. It is of the Lords mercies that we are not consumed , because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning : great is thy faithfulness. 
That verse has been on my mind often these last few days. And oh how grateful I am for new mornings every.single.day.
Today was exhausting but in a good way. My mind and eyes are so tired.  What a relief today was but also so challenging as far as the next two weeks go. Today was crazy! We just dived head first into presentation material. We were assigned our parts and off we went. We first watched a similar presentation to the one we are learning this week, took notes, then had half an hour to think and and revise our notes to be more like our natural selves. Then bam, we got up on after another , no notes and presented to our audience of one another for 4 hours. It was really challenging at first and then as time went on I just got into the swing of things, lost my nervousness and went with it . I am actually quite pleased with how it all went. We had lots of laughs when another team member said something ridiculous , or was completely confused :) Lets just say was all have lots of improvements to make. One of man great blessing about today was that we all got our parts for what we will be working on tomorrow. Meaning that I can actually practice tonight and be prepared! So I have spent the last while  in my room talking to myself. ha, good thing its not summer time , hence the windows are all closed. 
Today I met the two other team members that I will be traveling with  Alyssa and Taylor. What great christian teammates!! I am even more excited now that ever! Well morning is right around the corner and I am trying to so hard to beat this cold....so sleep is calling my name! 

No comments:

Post a Comment